Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone 32gb Black

Galaxy A11's Triple camera is composed of an Ultra-Wide Camera using a 115-degree area of vision, in addition to a 13MP (F1.8) camera for vivid, clear photographs throughout the day.

Fit more in your photographs using all the Ultra Wide Camera. The 77-degree Wide-angle and 115-degree Ultra Wide-angle allow you to capture exactly what you see, which means you won't overlook the minute out of where you stand. Now it is even easier to find a fantastic panorama.

The Depth Camera enables you to adjust the depth of field before and once you nail the photo.

The camera is on you. Therefore it is time to shine.

When out alive, you require a phone that may last. A 4,000mAh (typical)* battery provides you the capacity to flow, share and match on.

Galaxy A11 has quick processing and ample storage so that you can concentrate on it today. A sophisticated Octa-core processor and 2GB of RAM provide smooth and practical functionality. Download delete and more with up to 32GB storage.

Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone 32gb Black


Hello, I bought this phone about a year ago when moving out of my busted A20 (a unique and fantastic telephone ). As soon as I turned it from the minute I turned it on, it had been not very pleasant. From there, it just got worse. The interface is excellent, and I was easily able to move all my information cleanly and efficiently, but for some reason, this telephone struggles to sort texts open the computer, make calls without even requiring 5-8 minutes, utilize more than one program simultaneously, have a fantastic photograph, have a very clear and constant mic (when I phone my mom I seem really crackly)don't have a psychological breakdown, be utilized as a telephone, open preferences, download a program without needing 4 hours, be postponed when swiping not shoot about 8 minutes to take a screenshot and you have the picture.

Look, I'm pretty thankful for this telephone. It's beneficial and Fast as it hasn't been used in a couple of days and contains a break. A few days, it needs to operate incredibly; other days, it determines it's going to finish a telephone call by itself and flip off. There are several quite good features, however. It's a friendly-looking interface, and also the dimensions are comfy and easy to use with a single hand. It's a rather sizeable excellent display significance videos are top quality and not necessarily pixel.

Like I Was hoping to demonstrate my cousin a photograph before, and she attempted swiping left text. I into the home display THEN open the computer keyboard. It is a fine phone if it's Not your primary telephone, I guess. I believe if they add Far More Distance and ALOT more ram, this phone will be perfect...Anyway. Samsung. Please catfish people by stating this telephone has ultra Excellent camera quality. Your goods are super cool, and I like everything Samsung. However, It seems incredible. . .but its systems? 

Post a Comment for "Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone 32gb Black "