Samsung A11 Metro By T Mobile

It is an attractive price for me right now with everything happening. It does all that I would like to perform and is quite simple to move. You download a program from the old phone to transfer between phones. I have not had a brand new phone in a very long time, but once I broke my telephone I had something, and I am now happy with my telephone!!

I enjoy that you could have two SIM cards from the telephone. This allows for using other business and private phone lines. I have not used the facial recognition attribute, so that I can't remark on it. This is my very first android, so there matters I need to get used to. That is a fair price considering the A11's specs and design, even though there's one particular thing about the telephone that is somewhat disappointing (we will discuss this later). The handset is powered with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chip, featuring a triple back camera (13 MP + 5 MP broad + 2 MP thickness sensor), an 8 MP front-facing camera, 32 GB of expandable storage area, plus a 4,000 mAh battery using charging.

The only complaint we have with Metro's Galaxy A11 is that it packs only two GB of RAM. However, we are confident that Samsung could have set at least 3 GB of RAM within this mobile without increasing its cost.

Samsung A11 Metro By T Mobile


Though the Samsung Galaxy A11 could be understood in multiple color variations in the slideshow below, Metro by T-Mobile is just selling its black/grey edition.

In the event, you're wondering, T-Mobile itself doesn't possess the Galaxy A11 in its lineup, though it may launch it sometime later this season. 

Post a Comment for "Samsung A11 Metro By T Mobile"