Banana peel face mask


Adult skin disease could be a nasty issue. simply once you thought you’d place those awkward adolescent years behind you, you rouse one morning in your middle to late twenties, and there it is: a ginormous, inflamed, middle school-esque symptom staring back at you from your forehead.

Whether you’ve done it slow with adolescent skin disease or not, seeing it once more throughout your adult years isn't fun – and I’m speaking from personal experience! I’ve tried everything, from pills, to creams, to Proactiv-type merchandise. Nothing worked, a minimum of not for long. luckily on behalf of me, the matter mounted itself on its own and that i currently solely battle the random break here and there.

My younger relative is currently looking constant issue, thus for the past few months, I’ve created it my mission to search out one thing that might facilitate her. I didn’t wish her to travel down constant path as I did with pills, creams, etc. currently that I even have this web log, I knew it absolutely was my duty to assist her notice a natural, chemical-free various to the steroid-laden pills and creams that square measure prescribed at the standard dermatologist’s workplace.

Lo and see, this link concerning mistreatment banana peels haphazardly crossed my path one night, and that i sent it to my relative and ne'er considered it once more. a couple of weeks later, on our visit right down to American state, I noticed  her skin looked far better and her skin disease scars were getting down to fade. Imagine my surprise once she told ME she’d been mistreatment the banana peels trick and admired it!
Banana peel face mask

The steps square measure terribly simple:

  • Take atiny low piece of skin and rub it on the affected space for a couple of minutes till the within of the peel turns brown.
  • As it dries, your skin can absorb the vitamins and nutrients within the peel. I leave it on for concerning thirty minutes. so wash it off with heat water. At night, I simply leave it on long, then withdraw within the morning.
  • Do this three times daily, and during a few days, you’ll notice results!


Even if you don’t have actual pimples on your skin, this trick may also facilitate scale back skin disease scars from recent breakouts. That’s wherever I come back in: I used this on some recent scars around my chin and jaw line and extremely noticed  results at intervals a handful days!

I’m not brave enough to share before/after photos for the planet to visualize, however the first poster gracefully did this for United States in her follow-up post. simply seeing those photos was reason enough on behalf of me to do it and to send the link to my cousin!

If you’re wanting to try and do away with business merchandise and harsh chemicals on your skin, I urge you to convey this a strive. It’s whole price a shot: what’s the worst which will happen – you get some banana on your face for a handful days? whole definitely worth the risk

Post a Comment for "Banana peel face mask"