Banana pack for hair benefits


Is your hair dry, uninteresting and wetness-deprived? Banana hair mask can add many moisture and shine into your lifeless tresses. With countless antioxidants, antioxidant and alternative goodness, bananas ar nice for your hair.

My expertise with the banana hair mask

I’ve detected lots of fine things concerning banana hair mask, however ne'er tried it. thus with 2 over-ripe bananas sitting in my room, i assumed it had been the correct time to undertake this fruit on my hair.

After the treatment…. my hair felt super soft and sleek. In fact, this mask created my wavy hair straight (just about). this can be fascinating. does one wish to administer it a try?

How to build Banana Hair Mask

You will need:

  • one ripe banana (2 if you have got long hair)
  • two tablespoon oil or oil
  • two tablespoon honey
  • 1/2 cup full-fat milk (you also can use  coconut milk or yogurt)
  • one tablespoon butter (optional)

Banana pack for hair benefits

Pick a ripe banana (s), place it in an exceedingly liquidizer (or use a stick blender). terribly ripe banana work best for this direction. Then, add honey, coconut/ oil, and milk and mix rather well. You don’t wish any chunks, simply sleek paste of creamy consistency. this may build it easier to rinse out.

Banana tip: If you wish to save lots of yourself the trouble of mixing the banana, simply use banana baby food puree. Open the banana puree bottle, add the remaining ingredients and blend well and you're able to go. this may conjointly prevent from banana bits jutting to your hair.

Banana Residue: once I towel dried my hair, I saw banana bits still left on my hair. This was in all probability as a result of I didn’t mix the bananas well and there have been some chunks left in. Anyway, I couldn’t do a lot of then, thus I merely let my hair air dry. once it had been ninetieth dry, I unsnarled my hair employing a wide tooth comb, beginning at the ends and slowly operating my far. I then ran a fine comb through my hair to create certain I even have no banana bits left in my hair.

I idolised the method my hair felt – super soft. I can’t wait to undertake this mask again!!

Have a ripe banana sitting in your kitchen? do this delicious mask for satiny sleek hair.

I’d like to hear however yours turned out…

Word of advice: don't do this mask simply before a celebration or some necessary event. do this at your leisure thus you're not left pull your hair if one thing was to travel wrong.

Post a Comment for "Banana pack for hair benefits"